- About us
- Investment Portfolio
- Investor Centre
- Corporate Overview
- Company Charter
- Corporate Governance
- Principle 1: Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the board to add value
- Principle 3: Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7: Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate fairly and responsibly
- Share Registry
- Media & Updates
- Contact us
An Australian investment company, an international focus
Charter Pacific is a diversified investment company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and committed to acting in the best interests of our shareholders.
We look for opportunities in start-ups and restructures in a broad cross section of business sectors where we believe superior returns can be generated long term.
Our current investments are in the mining and resources sector, in particular some major opportunities in iron ore mining and exploration, and gold exploration in Mauritania, West Africa.
We have recently entered into a Non-Binding Term Sheet under which Charter Pacific has reached agreement in principle to acquire a 100% interest in the business of the Microlatch Pty Ltd group of Companies in Australia, United Kingdom and Hong Kong – www.microlatch.com.
Iron ore and gold exploration
We have several major mining projects in Mauritania, West Africa.
Invest with us
Looking for investment opportunities with great potential in a broad cross section of industry sectors?
Talk to us about how you can become a Charter Pacific shareholder today.