- About us
- Investment Portfolio
- Investor Centre
- Corporate Overview
- Company Charter
- Corporate Governance
- Principle 1: Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the board to add value
- Principle 3: Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7: Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate fairly and responsibly
- Share Registry
- Media & Updates
- Contact us
An Australian investment company, an international focus
Charter Pacific is a diversified investment company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and committed to acting in the best interests of our shareholders.
We look for opportunities in start-ups and restructures in a broad cross section of business sectors where we believe superior returns can be generated long term.
Our current investments are in the mining and resources sector, in particular some major opportunities in iron ore mining and exploration, and gold exploration in Mauritania, West Africa.
The Company has entered into a binding agreement to acquire 100% of the issued capital of Integrity Systems Inc, a leader in the anti-counterfeiting industry, Integrity’s two levels of anti-counterfeit solutions can be applied to almost any fabrication and substrate, to any part of a product, large or small. It provides multi levels of brand protection layered with client/consumer data integration via the use of a mobile phone app.
Iron ore and gold exploration
We have several major mining projects in Mauritania, West Africa.
Invest with us
Looking for investment opportunities with great potential in a broad cross section of industry sectors?
Talk to us about how you can become a Charter Pacific shareholder today.