- About us
- Investment Portfolio
- Investor Centre
- Corporate Overview
- Company Charter
- Corporate Governance
- Principle 1: Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the board to add value
- Principle 3: Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7: Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate fairly and responsibly
- Share Registry
- Media & Updates
- Contact us
Charter Pacific prides ourselves on staying true to our company values as outlined in our charter below.
Our purpose is to maximise both capital and income returns through investing activities.
To prosper and achieve real growth, we must:
- Actively manage and build our portfolio of investments.
- Develop a high performance organisation in which every individual accepts responsibility and is rewarded for results.
- Earn the trust of employees, customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders by being forthright in our communications.
- Integrity doing what we say we will do.
- High Performance achieving superior business results and stretching our capabilities.
- Respect embracing teamwork and sharing trust in all relationships.
We are successful when:
- Our shareholders realise a superior return on their investment.
- The communities in which we operate value our participation.