- About us
- Investment Portfolio
- Investor Centre
- Corporate Overview
- Company Charter
- Corporate Governance
- Principle 1: Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the board to add value
- Principle 3: Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7: Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate fairly and responsibly
- Share Registry
- Media & Updates
- Contact us
As a user of the Charter Pacific website, you must not do anything to modify the information in the website or post any unlawful, defamatory or inappropriate material, or breach any person’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright. Users of the website agree to indemnify Charter Pacific for any liability, costs or expense arising directly or indirectly from their use in breach of these terms.
The information contained in this web site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Charter Pacific to interested parties. The copyright in the material contained in this web site, including pages and on-line images, is owned by Charter Pacific and is protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may only be used for non-commercial purposes
- The copies must retain any copyright notices contained in the original
- You may not modify the information found in Charter Pacific Corporation Limited materials without the express permission of Charter Pacific Corporation Limited
Charter Pacific is under no obligation to update any information or materials on this website nor to ensure that the information is either accurate or complete. Charter Pacific excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties or liability of any kind in relation to the information contained on this website.
Charter Pacific’s website is linked to other websites over which Charter Pacific has no control. Charter Pacific makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. Charter Pacific is not liable for the contents of those websites and by linking to those websites, Charter Pacific does not necessarily imply or represent any endorsement, affiliation or recommendation of that organisation, product or service displayed on this website.
Charter Pacific does not warrant that this website, its servers or email are free of viruses or harmful components. Charter Pacific will not be liable for any losses of any kind arising from the use of this website.