- About us
- Investment Portfolio
- Investor Centre
- Corporate Overview
- Company Charter
- Corporate Governance
- Principle 1: Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the board to add value
- Principle 3: Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7: Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate fairly and responsibly
- Share Registry
- Media & Updates
- Contact us
ASX Code: CHF
Charter Pacific was formed in 1988 and listed on the ASX (Australian Securities Exchange) in February 1989 and resigned its ASX listing 12 May 2017 and will migrate to the National Stock Exchange of Australia Limited (NSX).
We have traditionally reduced our investment risk by diversifying our investments across a range of companies and industry sectors, thereby ensuring that our investment portfolio is not overly exposed to any one company or any one particular sector of the market.
However, in recent years we have focussed our investment portfolio in the high growth sector of mining and resources, in particular opportunities in iron ore exploration in Mauritania, West Africa.
For more information on our current investment portfolio click here.