- About us
- Investment Portfolio
- Investor Centre
- Corporate Overview
- Company Charter
- Corporate Governance
- Principle 1: Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the board to add value
- Principle 3: Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7: Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate fairly and responsibly
- Share Registry
- Media & Updates
- Contact us
Charter Pacific is an investment company that was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in 1988 and ceased being listed on 12 May 2017.
We look for opportunities early on in start-ups and restructures in a broad cross section of business sectors where we believe superior returns can be generated in the long term.
Our current investments are in the mining and resources sector, in particular some major opportunities in iron ore in Mauritania, West Africa.
To discuss our investment opportunities further please contact us.
Charter Pacific leadership team
Learn more about the experienced people behind Charter Pacific.