The Microlatch Limited Exclusive License Agreement was terminated on 31 March 2017 by Chris Burke as evidenced in the 2018 and 2019 Supreme Court of New South Wales Court transcripts.
Below is the original executed document dated 23 August 2013 (which has appeared as a Court document in several Supreme Court of New South Wales proceedings since July 2018) and when compared with the unexecuted document that appears on the Microlatch.com website we would point out the following discrepancies;
- Page 1 – the headings of the executed license deed have been replaced from MICROLATCH PTY LIMITED (ACN 059 640 747) with “SECURICOM (NSW) PTY LIMITED (ACN 053 874 089)”;
- Page 1 – the 1st party has been replaced from MICROLATCH PTY LIMITED (ACN 059 640 747) with “SECURICOM (NSW) PTY LIMITED (ACN 053 874 089)”;
- Clause 7 Licensor: Microlatch PTY LIMITED has been replaced with “Securicom (NSW) Pty Limited”;
- The attestation clause has been changed;
- the left side company from MICROLATCH LIMITED to “SECURICOM (NSW) PTY LIMITED”
- the right side company from MICROLATCH PTY LIMITED. to “MICROLATCH LIMITED.”